Where I’ve been & want to go
I’ve been able to travel to some amazing places in the last 8 years. This map shows where I’ve travelled so far, but there is plenty more to see.
- Iran – Truly friendly people and beautiful architecture
- Russia – Such a vast and different country with a harsh history
- India – The colour! I felt truly alive here
- Scotland – The celtic history, old castles and moody Isle of Skye
- Western Australia – Stunning sea-life with a chance to swim with Whale Sharks
- Morocco – The call to pray and colourful markets.
- Norway – I stayed on Lofoten Island… just beautiful
- Colombia – Friendly people and the feeling of finally getting of the usual tourist trail
- Spain – Las Fallas festival which is alllll about fire. Over the top fun!
On my travel wish-list
This list is forever changing and growing… I’ll see an article online or see a movie and starting daydreaming.
- Myanmur’s temples
- Palawan Island for it’s beautiful tropical location
- Sri Lanka’s culture and colour
- Cuba’s culture before it changes too much
- Iceland’s stunning nature
- Prague’s old buildings
- Whitsundays stunning water – happening this July!
- Rwandan for the gorilla experience
- All over North America – New York, Florida, New Orleans, Texas, Portland’s and wherever they filmed Twilight!
- Belarus – it’s been on my list for quite a while for it’s old world feel and off the tourist trail
Do you have another suggestion? Please leave in the comments below.